Part 1 of the three-part Power Building Webinar Series focused on the power of ID'ing and information gathering. Building on the existing skills organizers bring to the table, this webinar went in-depth on what it takes to run a more effective and compelling campaign, especially as many groups gear up for a big election year in 2022.
Organizers hoping to strengthen their advocacy and power building skills to create a stronger GOTV operation were encouraged to attend.
This webinar focused on why we information gather, what it takes to run an ID'ing program, how to identify the issues and form the questions, how to collect good data, and how to analyze the data for impact.
- Bassem Kawar, Political Director, ICIRR
- Sookyung Oh, Virginia Director, NAKASEC VA
- Fatima Flores, Political Director, CHIRLA
- Overview by John Miyasato
- Field Study in IL by Bassem Kawar
- Identifying the Issue and Questions by Sookyung Oh
- Collecting and Analyzing Data by Fatima Flores
- Welcomes and Introductions
- Program and Presentations